Move g1.formhandler table , g1.mapviewer modules into separate repos
We want to break up g1 into independent repositories. This will popularize g1 components because:
- People prefer libraries with a single purpose
- They are more likely to use it (and contribute back) since the learning curve is less
mapviewer: mapviewer.js, leaflet-utils.js
urlfilter: url.js, urlfilter.js, urlchange.js, ajaxchain.js
some template library: template.js
g1: Gramex specific components:
- ... and other components which we may re-package later
- TODO: Find out how to handle dependencies, e.g. event.js.
Note: g1 will continue to import these libraries and function as before -- fully backward compatible.
Approach for mapviewer
- Create a repo: github.com/gramener/mapviewer
- Create an npm package called mapviewer via this repo. This should export an ES6 module (src/mapviewer.js) and UMD module (dist/mapviewer.js) via package.json
- Migrate test cases
- Refactor g1 to use import the mapviewer package as an ES6 module