formhandler should support groupby
Gramex FormHandler now supports
_by. See gramex#401
For GET requests,
?_by=State&_by=City does the following:
- Group by State and City (in that order)
- Show sum of all numeric columns
- Show count of all non-numeric columns (including date columns)
We need following options in formhandler table
- In column dropdowns to select that column has groupby key.
- Ability to hide certain aggregate columns
- Change aggregation type of the column
- Placeholder alongside pagination to list down dimensions and metrics.
This will allow users to create self-service explorations with formhandler interface.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information